- Created on Sunday, 19 June 2011 06:26
- Last Updated on Sunday, 07 July 2013 09:24
- Written by Terrence
- Hits: 3794
1. Getting Started
Topics we cover
We cover a wide range of topics. Take a look at below section to get a better idea.
CSS: Theory, practice, ideas, techniques, creative solutions.
Web Design: Trends, detailed showcases, review of design techniques.
Typography: Type design, techniques and tools.
Foundation of design, graphic design, and Web design: In-depth design articles that cover history of design, or series of articles on one particular aspect of design, leading the reader from fundamentals to more advanced concepts.
Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, InDesign.
Time-Savers: Useful tools for designers and Web developers.
Usability, user experience and usability testing.
Freebies: Icons, fonts, themes, templates we can offer our readers for free.
Social Media and SEO
RIA: Flex, Flash, Blend, Silverlight
Itâ€™s very important for us that you are really interested in the topics youâ€™re willing to write about.
2. Writing guidelines
We have simple guidelines, but they must be followed at all time.
- Article must be original, new and has not been published anywhere on the web before.
- An article doesnâ€™t have to be extremely long but the articles should have a minimum of 800 words
- Articles should be written in a friendly, unbiased, neutral tone. If it is a tutorial, instructions and guides must be clear.
3. Submission of Articles
- Plain text
- Microsoft Word
- OpenOffice Document